Aircraft Platforms and ladders
Maintenance platforms, stands and ladders are frequently required during the aircraft maintenance, workshops and warehouses. These help to inspect, upkeep, and repair everything from engines and electrical system to the landing gear within its height range. Special purpose as well as versatile-use platforms are offered.
B1 Maintenance platform
The B-1 platform is a portable, variable height steel platform. It provides a cost effective solution for working at heights up to 18 feet above the floor. With the aircraft maintenance, it can also be used as temporary access stairways and during construction work. The platform is raised and lowered by a manual pump and hydraulic actuator.
B4 Maintenance platform
B4 is a general purpose platform for maintenance on the aircraft. It is a stable platform with variable height from 3 feet to 7 feet for platform height. The platform is raised and lowered by a manual pump and hydraulic actuator. Heavy-duty casters and pneumatic tires make it easy to relocate the stand with ease.
- 500 lbs load capacity.
- Heavy-duty corrosion-proof construction with powder-coated steel scissors lift.
- Easy to operate, high-capacity manual pump.
- 8” locking swivel casters with independent brake
- Integrated tow-bar.
- Non-skid deck platform.
- Telescoping ladder to allow access at any height.
- Hand Pump hydraulic system
C1 Maintenance Platform
It is a fixed height platform (non-adjustable) with 4′ x 7′ working platform. The platform has non-slip steel grip-strut steps. It has wheel base of 45 Inches; with Tubular Framework. Similar platforms are manufactured in different sizes on customer requirements.
Platform Ladder 04-6003
Model 04-6003. These are sturdy ladders, easily movable and can be made in different heights. These have previously been manufactured for Air Craft Manufacturing Factory Kamra and have following features:-
- Heavy duty, has non-slip steel grip-strut steps and platform supported by a rugged steel frame.
- During transportation, four wheels lift the ladder with a help of lever which make maneuvering very easy.
- 30″ guardrails have been provided for safety.
- Steps: 7″ deep
- Finish: As desired by client
4x4 feet 5 Step platform
Model 04-6004. This is a one-piece, welded steel work platforms designed for safe access to required work levels. These have previously been manufactured for Air Craft Manufacturing Factory Kamra. These have following features:-
- Heavy duty, non-slip metal steps and supported by a rugged steel frame.
- Heavy duty casters for easy maneuvering.
- Stepping on bottom step locks platform securely to the floor.