Stainless Steel Product From Alpha Engineering Industry
EAD-50 is a multi-barrel recoilless system to disable the IED as well as to render safe the UXO. It can attack from a close distance to up to 30 meters. The system is modular with multiple configurations. Option are offered for an integrated wireless initiation system or with different aids to aim the targeted area.
This disrupter is powered by standard 0.5 inch cartridge. EAD 50 when used as a disruptor can be configured to fire frangible or fluid projectiles. In the De armer mode it can fire different solid projectiles to attack the area of interest of the UXO. A multi-position stand is provided which can be adjusted to attack the target in different situations and angle of attack. A rifled barrel option is included for spin stabilized projectiles.
- Stainless Steel option for corrosion resistance.
- Water, Solid Slugs or Frangible Slugs can be discharged.
- Multi Barrel system with spin stabilised rifled Projectiles.
- Integrated Wireless initiation system option.
- One power cartridge for all situations due adjustable recoil compensation.
- Day/ Night sight and laser pointers on standard Picatinny rail.
- Multiple safeties of handling when cartridge is installed.
- Stable Tripod and Multiple multi-position stand options.
- Standard electrically initiated 0.5 inch cartridge.
- Multiple stand options.
Fires Fluids at very close ranges from IED
40 mm Muzzled Barrel
Fires Frangible & Standoff
Smooth Bore or rifled
25.4 mm Barrel
Fires Solids & Targeted
The disruptor cancels its own recoil by ejecting the mass rearward. The rearward ejection design has very insignificant affect on the surroundings. Being light weight, it is portable with its stand by the operator wearing EOD suit. The system therefore can be installed on small robots. A robot mounting adapter can be provided for the robot of interest. A sighting device is provided to aid in accuracy during stand off attacks.