Field proven product from Khursheed
400 Gallons Water Buffalo trailer PKM-149
The military 400 gallon Water trailer is a 1½ Ton, 2 Wheeled trailer distributes drinking water to field operating units. With steel body M149 version, Stainless steel tank M-149A and Fiberglass tank M-149A1 are also offered. These Trailers also referred to as Water Buffalo are designed to carry potable or non-potable water on either highway or cross-country routes. It can be towed by a 2½ Ton Truck or equal with allowable speeds of 80 km/h highway and 48 km/h cross-country.
- A 24 Volts electrical System capable of operations under standard and blackout modes.
- Manually operated parking brakes used to secure the trailer when stopped or parked.
- Aqua Safe coatings are performed to keep the water clean and biology growth.
- Two wheel single axle with leaf spring suspension to absorb road shock.
- Dual-line air/hydraulics brake system which receives air pressure from towing vehicle
- Inter vehicular Cable and Safety Chains.
- Rugged and Maintenance friendly features.
- Supplied with or without Aluminium body Manual hand pump
|Tank Capacity||400 gal (1,514 I)|
|Ground Clearance||17 in (43 cm)|
|Drawbar Ring (Adjustable)||36-40 in. (91-102 cm)|
|Payload Maximum||3,335 lb (1,514 kg)|
|Empty Net Weight||2,900 lb (1,317 kg)|
|Height (to Top of Manhole Cover)|
|Full||76.5 in. (194.3 cm)|
|Empty||79.3 in. (201.4 cm)|
|Length||161. 5 in. (410.2 cm)|
|Width||80.3 in. (204 cm)|