Truck or Trolley mounted
Mil Standard product from Nextek
Burq-60 Ground Power Unit 60KVA
115VAC, 400 HZ, 3 Ø, 173 AMPS AND 28V aircraft power supply, 800 AMPS
Burq-60 Ground Power Unit (GPU) is from series of aircraft power supplies developed as Mobile Power Source for aircraft startup and to conduct maintenance / servicing activities on the aircraft. Variants suiting to the user requirements can be provide as truck or trolley mounted system. This aircraft GPU employs various safeties and protections to be used with the military aircraft. The GPU underwent a rigorous qualification program under Aerospace and military standards.
- Microcontroller Based Digital Control
- Manual and automatic Safeties of Military and Aerospace standards.
- Rugged and Maintenance friendly features matured through field operations.
- Detailed publications for Operations, Maintenance and Parts Illustrations with 10 years’ support for all parts.
- 6-8 hours’ operations with full load.
- MIL-STD-704E Compliant Marathon Alternator.
- Vibration isolation and lifting hooks for Engine, Alternator and TRU.
- Metallic soundproof for noise suppression.
- Separate cabin for Transformer Rectifier Unit (TRU).
- SAE-3 Coupling between engine and alternator.
- 56VDC for Chinese aircraft, auto changeover to 28VDC.
- Connectors’ stowage in sockets.
- 360 degrees’ adjustable spotlights/ flood lights.
3 phase 115/200 V
AC power cable
115/200 VAC, MS25487 Connector
28 VDC power cable
28 VDC (800 Amp Cont and 2400 Amp peak) M525488 Connector
Rated load capacity
Power Cables’ length
33 feet each
Cummins 4BTA3.9 or any other on user’s requirement.
<0.5% for balanced load, up to 30% unbalanced load
∆U <8% and rec. time <10 ms at 100% load change
Phase angle symmetry
120° ± 1° for balanced load, 120° ± 2° for 30% unbalanced load
Fuel tank capacity
06 to 08 hrs operation at full load
Dry chemical fire extinguisher. Tool kit
28 VDC, 800Amps, 1200 Amps for 30 sec, 1800 Amps for 10 sec, 2100 Amps for 5 sec, 2400 Amps for 2 Sec