Bomb Blast Suppression Blanket
The Bomb Suppression Blanket reduces secondary fragment risk from IED blasts, for items up to briefcase size. Bomb blanket not only is required by EOD operators but also can be placed at sensitive places and at checkpoint. Aramid materials are used and stitching techniques. A ballistic containment ring is placed over the suspected device and covered by the blanket. To suppress a larger item, two or more blankets can be used.
- Available to meet different protection levels under NIJ and STANAG.
- Different sizing options of blanket and the ring.
- Fire resistant covering sheet also offered.
- Removable and washable outer cover.
- Reinforced carry/mount straps.
- Built in grommets upon request.
- Fitted with lifting straps.
- Both Blanket and Collar bomb explosion fold into one carry bag.
Levels of protection
V50 min 500m/s; 550m/s, 600m/s; 650m/s according to NATO STANAG 2920 or US Military MIL-STD-622
Level IIIA according to NIJ 0108.01
100x100cm, 120x120cm, 160x160cm, 140x190cm
Safety Ring dimensions
Length: 2– 3.5 m
Width : 25 – 30 cm
Black, yellow, green, camouflage
1000D codura, 1000D nylon